I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE
I joined the indie community in 2011 and was writing YA fantasy. After a few years of it not feeling "right" I discovered romance. I started writing romance in 2013 and never looked back. I self-published my debut novel in January of 2014 and to date I have self-published 53 books. I love writing about characters who conquer all odds and find love. While small town contemporary romance is my jab, I do dabble in romantic suspense and dark romance. I'm a little bit of sunshine and midnight all mixed into one!
Random Facts About Me:
- I'm passionate about helping authors learn more about self-publishing and have a youtube channel dedicated to sharing my journey.
- I believe in fairytales and happily ever afters, and enjoy writing characters who find theirs.
- One day, I will become a hybrid author and hope to see my books on the big screen.
- I'm a Virgo, and I love collecting memes that I will probably never post.
- My hubby is an astronomer, and I openly tell everyone I am the "Penny" of the relationship.
- I enjoy reading thrillers and romance books. I also run a podcast with my friend Meg Latorre.
- Glamping (glamorous camping) is one of my favorite hobbies.